A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Walters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center-Fresno
- St. Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Walters practice?
Dr. James Walters practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sanger, CA.
See Madera Family Physicians and Madera Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Walters, Dr. Jaime Walters, Dr. Santiago Walters, Dr. Jacques Walters