A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walters is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Walters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Walters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Walters practice?
- Dr. James Walters has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Walters practices Family Medicine near Sanger, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Sanger Primary Care Doctors.