James E Warren JR., MD
2401 Newnan Crossing Blvd East
Suite 200
Newnan, GA 30265
(770) 400-7700
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  disappointing  |  show details
by anonymous on Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr Warren is my primary physician.Unfortunately it seems that lately every time i have made an appointment he is out of the office.The Piedmont office never called to let me know he was out.I showed up and was forced to see another doctor who knew nothing about my health history,and to be honest was quite cold and harsh.My second complaint is that Piedmont has a system to call in your prescriptions at the office.I did that almost a week and a half in advance.The nurse told me when i called to see if it was ready yet,that Dr. Warren hadn't signed it and it was LOST. I don't know what kind of doctor would go on Christmas vacation not making sure that all of his patients prescription orders were taken care of first.I am now forced to go the next week and a half without my necessary medications due to negligence on behalf of Piedmont and Dr Warren.Over all I'm frustrated with the lack of care and consideration I have received. The nurse rudely told me to call another piedmont doctor and make an appointment to see if they would write me my prescription.I refuse to see another doctor i don't know and pay a copay just to receive a prescription for medication that should have been taken care of properly my primary,Dr Warren.I can say that i am currently seeking a new primary physician.If you are looking for a doctor that is prompt and responsible,look elsewhere.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Warren is an excellent doctor who cares for his patients and spends the necessary time with his patient. He is like the doctors that used to be - a friend interested in your well being and speaks in a kindly and professional manner.

|  show details
by jack on Mar 14th, 2009

I complained for years about neck,was given exsersize to do finally after yearswas allowed to get mri..neck was broken surgery and bone graft was done at emory