A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eadens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eadens, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadens graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Eadens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Eadens MD is a male Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Eadens practice?
- Dr. James Eadens has 1 office location.
Dr. James Eadens practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pathologists.