A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eakins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eakins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eakins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stuart Eakins MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James S. Eakins practice?
- Dr. James Eakins has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Eakins practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.