A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eakins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakins graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eakins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eakins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Eakins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Eakins practice?
Dr. James Eakins practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons and Camden Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Eakins, Dr. Jacob Eakins, Dr. Jacques Eakins, Dr. Jaime Eakins