A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Earhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Earhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Earhart, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Earhart graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Earhart has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Earhart MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Earhart practice?
- Dr. James Earhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Earhart practices Dermatology near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Merritt Island Dermatologists.