A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Early:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Early, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Early graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Early has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lewis Early MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Early practice?
- Dr. James Early has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Early practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists.