Learn more about Dr. James Earnhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Earnhardt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earnhardt
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Earnhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Earnhardt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Earnhardt graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Earnhardt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Earnhardt MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Earnhardt practice?
- Dr. James Earnhardt has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Earnhardt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Apex, NC and Hendersonville, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.