A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Earnhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Earnhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Earnhardt
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Earnhardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Earnhardt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Earnhardt graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Earnhardt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Earnhardt MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Earnhardt practice?
- Dr. James Earnhardt has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Earnhardt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Apex, NC and Hendersonville, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.