A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eastham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eastham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eastham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastham graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Eastham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eastham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Eastham practice?
Dr. James Eastham practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.