James Eastham Is this you?

Have you seen James Eastham?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen James Eastham?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016

Simply the best!

September 14th, 2015

Fabulous guy. casual, cool. Not an alarmist. Doesn't rush you and is a good listener

January 26th, 2015

Active Surveilance review

Incredible demeanor. Patient oriented. Immediate telephone followup. Travel 50 miles each way for my visits!

December 17th, 2014

As a surgeon and a compassionate human being - simply the best!

December 20th, 2013

Highly Recommend

Dr. Eastham performed my father's radical prostatectomy. He did a wonderful job and was thorough in explaining the risks and benefits of the procedure and covered issues such as temporary incontinence, Kegel exercises, and temporary catheter care. The pre-op and post-op instructions were wonderful and we were guided through every step of the way. I understand no man looks forward to this type of surgery, but if you need it Dr. Eastham is the best.

September 12th, 2013

Dr. Eastham spent as much time as was needed to make us comfortable with our decision for surgery at our first appointment. He only left when we felt all our questions were answered. He laid out all our options with a risk / reward analysis for each option that helped us, the patient and the doctor, pick the right course of treatment. Every single staff member, from clerks to nurses to Fellows, were courteous and treated you with respect. The stay at MSK Hospital was unusual in that every single staff member treated you with courtesy and respect. I had multiple nurses while there and there was such a seamless transition from one to the next. After returning home there is a medical staff to answer any questions or concerns 24/7. If you have cancer and want a thoughtful considered course of treatment this is the place to be. I highly recommend Dr. Eastham, his staff and MSK Hospital. Well worth the wait for an appointment with him.

September 10th, 2012

Dr Eastham exudes confidence..

He supported HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound), as did we (in Toronto, because the US is pushing for the Somnablate, which would be manufactured in Indianapolis. That's unfortuante, because the Ablatherm is a far superior machine, with hugely better outcomes. Dr Eastham researched Ablatherm through a trial, and felt it was a sane option for my husband.hen we returned from Toronto, the minimal times my husband needed after-HIFU care; he provided it. I wish had a gynecologist like him... Three years later, we are again facing an open prostatectomy. We are in his hands. Those same hands do more than 200 of these procedures. I pray he will be able to do SOME nerve-sparing, but he did not give us false hope. he said it was unlikely, but he would definitely try. I like physicians a few microns above attorneys [yuck!!!], but Dr Eastham is honest, available or questions in person and email, and seems to be the guy for the job.

February 26th, 2011

hifu surgery july 9th,2009

If there was a higher rating,I would assign that to the professionalism and care that I received from Dr. Eastham and his staff before and after my HIFU surgery.He deserves more accolades than I can possibly suggest.I consider myself very fortunate to have James Eastham as my dr.

January 14th, 2011

A True doctor

I interviewed a number of highest echelon NY surgeons and chose Dr. Eastham from a galaxy of stars.My experience with Dr. Eastham was a supreme joy. I found him protean in his knowledge, patient in the face of endless questions, an excellent surgeon ( and i know that going in since another legendary New York surgeon in the same field mosthighly recommended him for surgery, and he has a calming disposition and a wonderful bedside humanity, and his follow-up attention is superb.I most highly recommend him

June 8th, 2009

I had a radical prostatectomy with Dr. Eastham in 2007. I went to Dr. Eastham because he specialized in nerve sparing surgery. I have been completely satisfied with the results and with the thoroughness and responsiveness of Dr. Eastham and his staff. I was also very impressed with the quality of the care I received during my stay at Sloan Kettering. I would highly recommend Dr. Eastham to anyone considering prostate surgery. The only down side is the waiting time during a visit, but in part this results from the fact that he does not rush patients through but spends time with them. However, I have experienced less waiting time during my most recent visits.

March 27th, 2009

James Eastham

I had surgery with Dr. Eastham and feel he is very competent and caring.But his office is run very poorly. Both times I waited 3 hours. It is also difficult to get in touch with him or his nurse via telephone. I left several messages with the staff, but never get return calls.

February 24th, 2017