A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ebert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Ebert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Emergency Medicine Residency Additional Faculty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ebert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Ebert practice?
- Dr. James Ebert has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ebert practices Emergency Medicine near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians.