Dr. James Eby MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Hermitage, TN

• Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2013
A very satisfied patient!
Dr. Eby, his staff and new location are AWESOME!!! This is a doctor who takes the time to listen as well as explain. My proceedures are painless, while others are headed to an out patient hospital for this same proceedure. Dr. Eby is a magician with those hands. At his new location, getting an appt runs as smooth as melted butter!! He makes sure your comfortable before the proceedure ever starts, tells you everything he is about to do, so no surprises, AND helps you up off the table!! (As well as bends down for you to pick your skirt up that just fell on the floor around your ankles while getting up off the table-blushing). Love my doctor, love his staff, what a perfect team they make! No spell checking anyone! (=

October 16th, 2013
He is the Best!
Dr Eby is the best, easily the least painful of the procedures. He has done several lumbar injections --no pain & so caring. Just finished a set of 3 injections in both knees for arthritis -- could not believe it was the same procedure I have had done for the last 10 years. Dr Eby has you lie down, puts a bolster under your knees & then with aid of ultrasound gives you the injection -- being able to see inside your knee with the ultrasound was literally pain free -- worst part was the numbing spray. Then he helps you sit up --- most caring & compassionate doctor ... told me this the same procedure he gives his mom. Highly recommend Dr Eby.

January 22nd, 2012
DON'T LET HIS "QUIETNESS" FOOL YA
LOL On my very first visit, I was thinkin..."I don't think I'm gonna be comfortable with him...he don't talk much." But I decided to follow his advice, concerning my health problem, and when I went to my followup appt., BOY HOWDY!! I realized he WASN'T being "quiet" afterall....he was just focusing on my situation, and listening to, all that was botherin me, and was waitin for me to "hush". Hee Hee Now I feel like a nincompoop writing this, but'cha know.....Dr.'s most always come into a room LOUD, AND WITH A TAKE CONTROL demeanor....but not Dr. Eby. He very much knows his profession...he's just "takin ya all in" before he shows ya what he's made of. He's definately ONE OF THE FINEST!!

March 4th, 2011
Dr. Eby was very pleasant and caring
When I arrived at Dr. Eby's office I felt terrible. He was very supportive, concerned and caring. He helped me by sending me on to the proper next step in my recovery. He was very understanding and took time to speak with me without rushing and I noted what a kind Dr. he was.

March 9th, 2017