A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eckenrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eckenrode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckenrode
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckenrode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eckenrode, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckenrode graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Eckenrode has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eckenrode MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James Eckenrode practice?
- Dr. James Eckenrode has 1 office location.
Dr. James Eckenrode practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.