A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eckenrode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eckenrode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckenrode
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckenrode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eckenrode, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckenrode graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Eckenrode has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eckenrode MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James Eckenrode practice?
- Dr. James Eckenrode has 1 office location.
Dr. James Eckenrode practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.