A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ecklund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ecklund is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ecklund, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecklund graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ecklund has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Ecklund FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Ecklund practice?
- Dr. James Ecklund has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Ecklund practices Neurological Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Falls Church, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons.