Learn more about Dr. James Edgerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Edgerton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Edgerton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgerton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Edgerton has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edgerton MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Edgerton practice?
- Dr. James Edgerton has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Edgerton practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.