A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Egan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Egan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Egan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Egan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Egan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Egan practice?
- Dr. James Egan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Egan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollister, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Hollister Internists and Hollister Cardiologists.