A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Egan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Egan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Egan MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Egan practice?
- Dr. James Egan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Egan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollister, CA.
See Hollister Internists and Hollister Cardiologists.