A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eggers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eggers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Eggers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Micheal Eggers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Eggers practice?
- Dr. James Eggers has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Eggers practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott Valley, AZ.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.