A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Eggers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eggers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Eggers practice?
Dr. James Eggers practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.