A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eggers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Eggers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggers graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Eggers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Micheal Eggers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Eggers practice?
- Dr. James Eggers has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Eggers practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott Valley, AZ.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.