A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Egnatchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Egnatchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Egnatchik, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Egnatchik graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Egnatchik has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Egnatchik FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James G. Egnatchik practice?
- Dr. James Egnatchik has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Egnatchik practices Neurological Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.