A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ehrlich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ehrlich, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehrlich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Benjamin Ehrlich MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Ehrlich practice?
- Dr. James Ehrlich has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ehrlich practices Gastroenterology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Purchase, NY.
See Bronxville Gastroenterologists.