A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eichel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eichel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichel graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Eichel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Eichel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Eichel practice?
- Dr. James Eichel has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Eichel practices Family Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alameda, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Berkeley Primary Care Doctors.