A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Einhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Einhorn graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Einhorn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Einhorn DPM is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Einhorn practice?
- Dr. James Einhorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Einhorn practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.