A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eisenmenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eisenmenger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eisenmenger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenmenger graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eisenmenger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Caritas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Eisenmenger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Eisenmenger practice?
- Dr. James Eisenmenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Eisenmenger practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians.