A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Elbaor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Elbaor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Elbaor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbaor graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Elbaor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atec Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Elbaor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Elbaor practice?
- Dr. James Elbaor has 1 office location.
Dr. James Elbaor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.