Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Elder
Dr. James Elder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID, with another office in Fort Campbell, KY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Elder is affiliated with Green Oaks Behavioral Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Elder has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...