Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Ellingson
Dr. James Ellingson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ellingson is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center and San Diego Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Ellingson has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. James Ellingson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Patricia Gilbreath
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
San Diego, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Robert Weisgrau
Radiology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
San Diego, CA 0 mi32
Dr. Stanley Cheng
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
San Diego, CA 0 mi15