A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ellingson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ellingson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellingson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ellingson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joshua Ellingson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Ellingson practice?
- Dr. James Ellingson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ellingson practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.