A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ellingson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellingson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellingson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ellingson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellingson graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ellingson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joshua Ellingson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Ellingson practice?
- Dr. James Ellingson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ellingson practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.