A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ellis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
- Methodist Hospitals Of Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Van Norwood Ellis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Ellis practice?
- Dr. James Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ellis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Radiologists.