A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ellison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ellison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Haines Ellison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Ellison practice?
- Dr. James Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ellison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hanover, PA.
See Hanover Orthopedic Surgeons.