inactive

James R Enright MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 4th, 2013
Patient
I came there with good faith that, if only by the Hypocratic Oath, the doctor would listen to me and address my problems and pain. After the first couple of visits, I could tell that they could not relate to me and did not care that I still had pain. The Occ. Health physicians seem to be so loyal to the State that they don't give the patient full attention or care. They wanted to rush me back to work, even though I was still injured. Pain is NOT normal! Where there is pain, there is a problem. We were told, by the State L&I folks, that they don't care about our pain!! Perhaps the State needs to be the listener and not so cold blooded. We are not criminals, we are injured workers who were working on a job and had to stop because of poor or dangerous working conditions. Now my family does not trust any Occupational Health professional!`

April 29th, 2013
I was pleased with my treatment. He is thorough, very knowledgeable and listens. I would recommend him.