A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eppley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eppley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eppley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eppley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Eppley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppley graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Eppley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Adam Eppley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James A. Eppley practice?
- Dr. James Eppley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Eppley practices Psychiatry near Batavia, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wilder, KY.
See Batavia Psychiatrists.