Dr. James Esther Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Esther?

June 3rd, 2015

He is a great Doctor. If you need to see this type of Doctor you can not get a better one.

March 26th, 2015

Positive Experiences for several years

I've seen Dr. Esther for several years for PA and also use him as my primary care. I often challenge him on alternatives and he's very flexible (different experience than other commenter). He does do referrals to specialists a lot and likes to run tests (and in one case for me it was a test I thought wasn't needed and glad he did it). He's very friendly, likes to tell stories, and unlike other commenter I'm not offended by his "God bless" remarks - I think he's genuine. He always seemed to be up on the latest options for treatment and didn't treat me like a fool for asking about nutritional/alternative options for care.

March 17th, 2013

General Review

I am a 67 year old female who has been under Dr. Esther's care for roughly 30 years. I am probably the world's most critical person when it comes to evaluating a doctor. I question everything. As for my rating of Dr. Esther, he is without a doubt the best physician I have been treated by in my entire life. He is thorough, answers all my questions, runs annual routine tests to verify that nothing has changed regarding vitals. His staff promptly lets me know the results of any tests run and what the doctor recommends my follow-up should be (if any). He has been spot on in identifying issues. If you are looking for a doctor who will take your health seriously and not medically underservice you, Dr. Esther should be your doctor of choice.

July 13th, 2011

Don't EVER disagree with him, he's not fond of patients that are their own advocate. He forgot my medical history every time I saw him, even with the chart in front of his face and when he's the one that referred or ordered. He acts like he cares and "God Bless's" you at the end of your appt but he might as well leave the God out since he has quite the God complex. He loves to refer you to specialists for every little thing and the referrals are always his good ol' boys network of Doctors (middle aged men)that are just as ignorant and self absorbed as he is. The only major positive was the thorough testing and lab work he will order. Patient beware, I wish someone would have warned me!

April 7th, 2011

Vice President

Dr James Esther has been my Lupus doctor for 20 years. He is now my primary. Dr Esther is very knowledgeable and thorough. I have never not had him take all the time necessary to consult me when I am ill, no matter how busy he is. I strongly recommend anyone in need of a rheum, to seek out Dr. Esther. I wish there was even higher rating to describe him. His staff is also top rated.

July 10th, 2010

Had a really bad experience with Dr. Esther. He can be really self-centered.

April 8th, 2010

Patient

I see Dr Esther for Anklosing Spondolitis. He is very thorough, caring, and professional.

October 17th, 2017