A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ethington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ethington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ethington, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ethington graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ethington has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ethington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Ethington practice?
Dr. James Ethington practices Dermatology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Dermatologists.