A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eubanks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Eubanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bruce Eubanks DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. James Eubanks has 1 office location.
Dr. James Eubanks practices Family Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
See Troutdale Family Physicians.