A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eubanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eubanks
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eubanks Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bruce Eubanks DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. James Eubanks has 1 office location.
Dr. James Eubanks practices Family Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
See Troutdale Primary Care Doctors.