A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Eubanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Eubanks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eubanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James B. Eubanks practice?
Dr. James Eubanks practices Family Medicine near Troutdale, OR.
See Troutdale Family Physicians.