A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Evans, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Evans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Scott Evans MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Evans practice?
- Dr. James Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. James Evans practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Rheumatologists.