Dr. James Extine DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 24th, 2016
The Rudest Doctor You'll Ever Met
I would not recommend this doctor to a roach on the floor. He is by far the rudest doctor I have ever met. He has absolutely no bedside manner or respect for anyone else.

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Extine
Dx. me via MRI with severe lumbar spinal stenosis/2 bulging disks. Didnt know what was wrong with me. Knowledgeable and explained dx. To me. Direct and helpful. I would recommend him. Also found I had posterior tibal tendonitis..geez..im falling apart! Prescribed rx, P.T. . I like the guy.

February 12th, 2016
Do not recommend !
I would not recommend James Extine to anyone ! He is very rude and non compassionate! He does explain anything to you at all ! I have a fracture and he would not write a prescription for any pain medication at all, he tried to tell me to take Motrin and come back and see him in 2 weeks. So I left the office in pain and still in pain!!! Will not be going back for a follow up! He does not deserve the title dr! I do not recommend him at all!!!!

August 17th, 2009
Dr Extine is the best
I have had issues with my knees all of my life. Dr. Extine is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and explains all options in a way that anyone can understand. He has treated me and both of my children and we have only received the best care and service from him. He is a wonderful man and a great physical.