Dr. James Extine DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Milledgeville, GA

no change

April 10th, 2017
He was awesome.
My wife has had hip and back pain for years. He checked her out thoroughly and quickly figured out there was more than one issue causing her pain. He worked with us figuring out a plan to take care of the problems. She is walking and sleeping without pain. He is a good man.

April 10th, 2017
Great Doctor
I Saw him for a knee problem. Very nice. Great bedside manor. He put his hands on me and examined me. He went over the radiographs in detail. I loved him.

September 24th, 2016
The Rudest Doctor You'll Ever Met
I would not recommend this doctor to a roach on the floor. He is by far the rudest doctor I have ever met. He has absolutely no bedside manner or respect for anyone else.

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Extine
Dx. me via MRI with severe lumbar spinal stenosis/2 bulging disks. Didnt know what was wrong with me. Knowledgeable and explained dx. To me. Direct and helpful. I would recommend him. Also found I had posterior tibal tendonitis..geez..im falling apart! Prescribed rx, P.T. . I like the guy.

February 12th, 2016
Do not recommend !
I would not recommend James Extine to anyone ! He is very rude and non compassionate! He does explain anything to you at all ! I have a fracture and he would not write a prescription for any pain medication at all, he tried to tell me to take Motrin and come back and see him in 2 weeks. So I left the office in pain and still in pain!!! Will not be going back for a follow up! He does not deserve the title dr! I do not recommend him at all!!!!

August 17th, 2009
Dr Extine is the best
I have had issues with my knees all of my life. Dr. Extine is kind, caring, knowledgeable, and explains all options in a way that anyone can understand. He has treated me and both of my children and we have only received the best care and service from him. He is a wonderful man and a great physical.