A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brennan is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brennan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Brennan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James F. Brennan practice?
- Dr. James Brennan has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Brennan practices Pediatrics near North Chesterfield, VA.