A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brinkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brinkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brinkman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinkman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brinkman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Brinkman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Brinkman practice?
- Dr. James Brinkman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Brinkman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.