A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burdick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Reperfusion Injury
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Burdick MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Burdick practice?
- Dr. James Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burdick practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.