Learn more about Dr. James Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burdick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Reperfusion Injury
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Frederick Burdick MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Burdick practice?
- Dr. James Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burdick practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.