A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Burke MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James F. Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Cardiologists.