A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James F. Burke practice?
Dr. James Burke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ardmore, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Cardiologists, Wynnewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Wynnewood Nephrologists.