A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burke, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burke has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Burke MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Burke practice?
- Dr. James Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Burke practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Cardiologists.