A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JAMES BURKE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. JAMES BURKE, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. BURKE graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. BURKE has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BURKE accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JAMES BURKE practice?
Dr. JAMES BURKE practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists, Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Cardiologists, and Ann Arbor Neurological Surgeons.