A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Burton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Burton, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Burton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Healthpark Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Burton FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Burton practice?
- Dr. James Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Burton practices Urology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Urologists.