Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Burton
Dr. James Burton, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Burton is affiliated with National Park Medical Center, Healthpark Hospital and St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. James Burton has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. James Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Dr. Seth Hollenbach
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi11
Dr. Robert Aspell
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0 mi41
Dr. Charles Wright Jr
Hot Springs National Park, AR 0.24 mi39