Learn more about Dr. James Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Butler, Cardiologist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Butler, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Butler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Butler DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Butler practice?
- Dr. James Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Butler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.