A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Butler, Cardiologist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Butler, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Butler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Butler DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Butler practice?
- Dr. James Butler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Butler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.