A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Foster Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Campbell practice?
- Dr. James Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Campbell practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.