A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carroll, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Forrest Carroll MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Carroll practice?
- Dr. James Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. James Carroll practices Urology near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Urologists.