Aug 8th, 2014

My child had no ability to report terrible pain she was feeling while a procedure was being performed by Dr. Connors. My daughter had her wisdom teeth extracted less than two weeks ago by another doctor in the practice. She was still uncomfortable to open her mouth wide or eat hard food. We made an appointment to be sure all was fine. Dr. Connors was covering for her doctor and seemed he was in a hurry. He determined she needed a small bone fragment from her surgical site removed to alleviate her discomfort. Pain management should be a high priority with dental work and there was no plan set up (ex:' raise your hand or your foot if it hurts'). During her procedure he had tools in her mouth and she did not know how to communicate to the doctor or his assistant during a Very painful procedure that she was feeling terrible pain and needed more local anesthetic. She was writhing and crying before he asked if she was feeling pain. As pediatric burn nurse, I know this experience should've been handled better and was completely unnecessary. My daughter said she never felt more pain and she has a history of breaking two bones.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Shauna Flanagan on Apr 11th, 2013

He is excellent at what he does and made me feel extremely safe and comfortable during and after my procedure and provided me with quite a bit of knowledge as to what was going on with my teeth. I was very pleased with him. :) Not to mention how good looking he is; that's a plus!