Learn more about Dr. James Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Conrad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Conrad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Conrad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Conrad practice?
- Dr. James Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. James Conrad practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.