A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cornell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cornell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cornell, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cornell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F Cornell MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Cornell practice?
- Dr. James Cornell has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Cornell practices Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Hamburg, PA.
See Allentown Gastroenterologists.