A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cummings, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Falciparum Malaria
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James F. Cummings practice?
- Dr. James Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.