A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Downing is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Downing, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Downing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Downing MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Downing practice?
- Dr. James Downing has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Downing practices Internal Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Kokomo Internists.