A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunphy, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunphy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dunphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dunphy MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Dunphy practice?
- Dr. James Dunphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dunphy practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA and West Roxbury, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Jamaica Plain Radiologists.