A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunphy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunphy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunphy, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunphy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Dunphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dunphy MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James Dunphy practice?
- Dr. James Dunphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dunphy practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA and West Roxbury, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Jamaica Plain Radiologists.