A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Egan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Egan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James F X Egan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James F. Egan practice?
- Dr. James Egan has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Egan practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Sharon, CT.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.