A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Evans, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Health Services Research
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Evans has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Folpmers Evans FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James F. Evans practice?
- Dr. James Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. James Evans practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.